- Country: Uzbekistan
- Capital: Tashkent
- Area: 448,978 km²
- Time zone: UTC+5 (UZT)
- Currency: Uzbek som (UZS)
- Language: Uzbek
- Population: 32,979 million
Welcome to the sunny gates of the East – Uzbekistan!
Uzbekistan is a luxurious oasis of the East, a land where ancient history and modern culture adjoin, a country located in the middle of the Great Silk Road! This region is the most ancient land in Central Asia, the cradle of many civilizations.
It preserved the history of twenty-five centuries, the richest cultural and historical heritage, different from other countries. We will prepare for you the best tours to Uzbekistan.
Every day touristic interest to Uzbekistan is increasing, and the government of the country creates the most favorable conditions for tourists from all over the world.
Here are unique architectural monuments, cities with ancient history: Samarkand, Bukhara, Khiva, Shakhrisabs, Termez and Kokand, which were once thriving centers of art and science. The ancient architects created the masterpieces of world architecture, listed in the UNESCO list, as the greatest world heritage. Great commanders, Macedonian and Genghis Khan, left their mark on this land. The Great Silk Road ran through these cities. You will feel the atmosphere of antiquity, while maintaining comfort and safety.
All tourist infrastructure complies with international standards.
The Republic of Uzbekistan
A trip to Uzbekistan is an exciting adventure filled with new discoveries and impressions! Tourists visit historical monuments, cultural pearls of the East and natural beauty.
Touch the living history, causing awe in the soul!
Ancient settlements, temples and tombs are filled with serenity and pacification. High minarets, grand madrasas and mosques, palaces and mausoleums are magnificently majestic.
Noisy and colorful oriental bazaars abound not only with amazing goods, but also legends, they are famous for oriental hospitality and national traditions.
The mountainous regions of Uzbekistan are among the most beautiful in Central Asia. Here you can merge with nature, feel its power and beauty.
Forests are interspersed with alpine meadows, which go to the snowy peaks up above the clouds. The western peaks of the Tien-Shan sparkle with caps of glaciers and attract travelers who are not looking for easy ways. For lovers of extreme travel and extraordinary adventures, you can find a lot of interesting things: mountain biking, hiking, rafting, canoeing, mountaineering, horse riding and recreation in the newly built mountain resort, helicopter rides, heli-sking, snowboarding and paragliding.
National cuisine and local customs will add their highlights to your adventures!
Come to Uzbekistan! You will get many new impressions!
– Exciting. The richest history of the region, architectural monuments and masterpieces of world art, excursions to the ancient cities of Uzbekistan, millennial legends and tales.
– Inexpensive. Despite the high level of service, prices here are lower than in Europe.
– Cleanliness. You will be impressed by the clean and well-kept streets and avenues of cities and villages, an abundance of parks and fountains, places for recreation and walking. Everywhere is clean and beautiful in restaurants and hotels.
– Security. In Uzbekistan, there is the lowest crime rate, people are very friendly and hospitable. This is a national character trait that has developed over the millennia, especially appealing to tourists and guests of Uzbekistan.